Actually, it is a lot like having a personal trainer when you go to the gym. We are here to help you identify your relationship goals and overcoming the obstacles that are preventing you from attaining the kind of relationship and life you really want.
Imagine you are an athlete who will be taking part in the Olympics Games. Obviously, if you are serious about winning, you would need to hire a professional and experienced coach, someone who is a specialist in helping you achieve the kind of results that you desired.
Similarly, a Date Coach gives guidance, support and encouragement as you navigate the journey towards your ultimate, personal goals.
- We talk!
- We have probing conversations about what matters most to you.
- You set goals.
- We support and encourage you.
- You make changes.
- We hold you accountable.
- You discover how to make your life work better.
- Help you discover what is uniquely you, including your values, dreams, and personality profile.
- Examine your relationship history for signs of healthy and unhealthy patterns. Choose the patterns you want to sustain, learn to avoid the others.
- Create healthy boundaries; help you make choices that are right for you; learn to say NO to “emotionally expensive” choices, so you can say YES to those that makes you feel valued and respected.
- Capitalize on your successes, overcome the obstacles you encounter, and adjust your search strategies.
- Identify relationship issues that confuse you or drain your energy and positive momentum.
- Gain clarity and direction. Develop and clarify your priorities and values.
- Clarify your Relationship Goals, Vision, Requirements, Needs and Wants.
- Develop a ‘Relationship Plan’ that will guide you towards your goal.
- Help you discover where and how to meet potential life partners.
- Equip you with the dos and don’ts of dating.
- Help you create a positive and supportive network.
- Help you to manage any pessimistic or self-defeating thoughts that singles often have, and give you support and encouragement all along the way.
Want to find out more? Contact us now!